Monday, July 26, 2010

Going Home

In April I struggled with my blog.  I AM 50+ but I didn't want to leave out those that hadn't met that milestone so I moved my blog to Life+Horses to try to capture everybody, whether they were 50 or not. 

But for some reason it's always bothered me that I left some of my reader's behind when I moved the plate.  As a result, I'm going home.  I'm moving back to http://www.50plushorses.blogspot.com/

I apologize to all of you followers who have made an effort to move your Internet Favorites as I moved my Blog.  But I feel good about this decision; it's where I belong, where I started this whole thing and where it should be. 

Heck, I'm no more under fifty then the moon is square (but I'm no more +56 then the sun is a triangle)!  And for those under 50, we still share confidence issues and challenges of wanting to ride, show, etc., so please come join us.

I thank you all for making the efforts to follow my blog.  Please reset you Internet Favorite to http://www.50plushorses.blogspot.com/.

Lots of heart aches this past month with the loss of Champ.  However, stay tuned.  I will be looking into replacing him with one of his siblings and I think you'll find my road interesting as I continue to work on keeping my confidence up, going to horse shows, and dealing with the aches and pains of being an older rider.  So please tune into me at my old home, http://www.50plushorses.blogspot.com/.  And I PROMISE, I'll never leave Home again!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm on my way. This 50+ will follow you home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering why you'd stopped posting. I'll definitely change my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete